Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Labyrinth - DC 215

A labyrinth is a maze-like design or structure with an unambiguous route to the center and back; unlike a maze, it is not difficult to navigate.

Instructions as to how to draw a labyrinth are plenty on YouTube... this video makes the drawing of a labyrinth fairly simple and straight forward.  

Incorporating a labyrinth was the challenge presented by the Diva this week.  Here is my tile...

Tangles: Marasu and Flux
On a more personal note; it has been a long time since I have done a Diva Challenge.  Thank you Jean for the motivation!


15 comments:

  1. I like this and the depth of your labyrinth is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! I can see it here. Maybe the phone picture was too small. Love it. And, you're welcome. Love your labyrinth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your labyrinth! Welcome back to the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one, Flux is beautiful next to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a beautiful and 'happy' labyrinth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flux is beautiful! I think your labyrinth is very cool...it looks like it might come alive at any moment....great rendering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynell. Speaking of coming alive... it did kind of remind me of a coiled up earthworm or something! Amy

      Delete
  7. I really like the dimension and flow, nice work. It reminds me of a candy cane!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love flux and it looks so nice on your tile! Keep up the beautiful work, I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your tile with it's peppermint candy sitting in the flux. That's what it looks like to me and it's very well done. Your shading is very well done and gives it a nice dimensional look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the shading of your labyrinth and your lovely Flux!

    ReplyDelete